Thursday, February 9, 2012

Resolutions


  1. I resolve to daily come before the Throne of Grace, never letting go of or losing sight of the grace that is extended to me for each breath of life here upon this earth.

  2. I resolve to live the life that has been given me, looking neither to the unfathomable riches of Glory nor the lives of others as a replacement to the life that God has called me to live.

  3. I resolve to embrace scars as a sign of God's glorious healing, realizing that God not only trusted me with the pain but that He held me through the process.

  4. I resolve to let go of my own understanding of my weaknesses, so that God can be glorified through the weakness... confounding and putting to shame those that are strong.

  5. I resolve to embrace impossibilities as faith builders, as tools to help me let go of myself and realize that I serve a God who is bigger than that.

  6. I resolve to not let impossibilities define my purpose on this earth, but to leave that defining up to the God who created and can overcome those impossibilities.

  7. I resolve to by God's grace wait on Him to mount me up on wings as eagles, to walk in His truth and not faint, to run towards His goals and not grow weary.

  8. I resolve to praise and worship the Lord with a new song, ever rejoicing in His presence.

  9. I resolve to gladly take the lowest position, the position with no applause, no reward, and no glory, that He might have all the glory.

  10. I resolve to run as long as He has called me to run, to fight for as long as He calls me to fight, to bear as much pain as He calls me to bear, and to wait with patience until He calls for me.

No comments: