Saturday, May 26, 2012

{2 weeks of prayer}

1st - No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. (Isaiah 54:17)
2nd - He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.(Psalm 18:4)
3rd - All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children. (Isaiah 54:13)
4th - The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord. In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong. (Job 1:21 and 22)
5th - Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse. (Proverbs 28:27)
6th - Remove far from me falsehood and lying; Give me neither poverty nor riches, feed me with the food that is needful for me, lest I be full and deny You, and say, "who is the Lord?". Or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God. (Proverbs 30:8-9)
7th - Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in Heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few. (Ecclesiastes 5:2)
8th - Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools. (Ecclesiastes 7:9)
9th - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6)
10th - Let us press on to know the Lord (Hosea 6:3)
11th - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. (James 1:2)
12th - That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. (Romans 1:12)
13th -  Making the best use of the time, for the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:16)
14th - But I say unto you, walk in the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16)